background

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dear diary,,
it has been a long time since the last time I wrote...
There are lot of things happened recently..I'm sick of them..
oh y, I've already taken my IELTS test last week.. still waiting for the result.. oh gosh,, I'm so afraid...=.=''..
the speaking part was the most terrible one.:((

Next year, i'll be graduate from senior high school,,
As a tradition in my school, each class is encouraged to has photo that included all of the class members..
Here is the story..
We decided to take photo in "X", everyone should pay "Y" for this and when we ask is there anyone who disagrees with that,,no one shows up, just said "up to u"..
then.. yesterday is the last day for members to pay,, and there are still 2 or 3 people, I'm not sure, who don't wanna pay.when we ask why they do so, they said that it's to expensive  and bla bla bla...

what the heck? why they don't say it in d first place??
we've already rent a bus and anything else,,we've prepared everything and when it's d time to pay,, they act like that..seriously, it's childish..oh common,, u will graduate soon!!

OMG,, why we've to be in d same class with them...it's so stressing, depressing,,,
Hoping that the problem will be settled soon..gee..

No comments:

Post a Comment