background

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Campur Aduk

I'm gonna mix everything happened in d last 2 weeks..coz I've no time to write lately.. :p

Okay, 1st,, my friend, Marlina sth-whatever (her name is too long..lol) ..she'll be flying to australia, perth next week.. 20th sept (that is my birth date!)..hwhw..so, Marlina stopped her 2nd-senior-high-school study in d middle bcause she got accepted in 1 of uni there (I forgot d uni's name)..n, my classmates made kind of presentation about her in class accompanied with sad song.. n as I guess. I cried.
waqss.that's really embarassed me, u know? n worse, each of us had to take shot with her!!..and I ended up with my swollen eyes in photo..T.T

2nd.. I went to Palembang,, it's good actually,, becoz it meant that I'll see my mom...but,, my friends held a farewell party for Marlina,, I couldn't attend it.. I really wished I could be there..hweqqq >.<

n d last,, my IELTS examination closerrrrr.....argggghhhhhhhhh...
I hope I'll get score I want..please helpp me..( with ur bless)..wkwk

diary..
done..

No comments:

Post a Comment